Thursday, November 06, 2014

Here We Go Again

Assalamualaikum & Hello Everyone!

I'm Athirah (23) and I am a Malaysian. Right now, I am a blogger based in USA and will be coming back to Malaysia after my graduation. 

What I am going to write in my blog?

Make Up
Lifehacks
Travel
On going life story
LOTS & LOTS OF TIPS!

I will try to get a better layout for my blog in time so that you can view the pages properly (which I don't know when will that happen but we'll see)

I am not a beauty expert but I do know a thing or two when it comes to makeup. This blog will be focusing on beauty but it will also be the place for me to speak up my mind and compile what I have learnt through out the years of staying abroad. 

I am currently in my senior year in Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. I have lived in America for a while and I have learn a lot about life while I'm here. I hope you would gain some benefit from what I wrote and share it with the people around you.

We'll talk more in my upcoming blogposts! 

P/s: Should I blog in English or Bahasa Melayu? :\ I am still deciding.

No comments: