Sunday, November 16, 2014

MAKEUP | ELF Cosmetics Haul

Hey girls, finally I have the time to update my blog (YAY!) I am caught up with my final semester assignments and projects which is such a bummer but I will update regularly sometime in December (GRADUATION wohoo!)


In order to remind myself that I have to review these lovelies from ELF cosmetics, I have decided that I should include a new segment in my blog called "MakeUp Haul". I do hope some of my hauls and future reviews would help my readers choose their desired make up. This is my first time purchasing ELF cosmetics makeup and after countless of youtube reviews, I made my purchase at www.elfcosmetics.com

So......

What did I get from ELF Cosmetics? 

I apologize if the photo is not clear enough. It is fall (autumn) season here in America and it is always cloudy here (freezing as well!)


ELF Blush Palette


ELF Brow Kit


ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream


ELF Flawless Finish Foundation


ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer


ELF Moisturizing Lipstick


ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer - Oil Free


ELF Lip Lock Pencil


ELF Eyelid Primer


ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


ELF Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo

I know some of my readers are from Malaysia and I will find out how you can purchase ELF Cosmetics from Malaysia directly from USA (with affordable shipping)

Till then, take care everyone! 

1 comment:

LiisK said...

Don't get your hopes up regarding that mascara though...