Thursday, June 25, 2015

MAKEUP | Urban Decay Naked On The Run Review



Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette, RM 188


Salam & Hi!

Today I am going to share my opinion about the Urban Decay Naked On The Run. I have gotten this makeup palette when I was in the US from Ulta/Sephora (along with Naked, Naked 2 and Naked 3 which I will review them in my next post.) This set retails at $54 or RM 188 in Sephora Malaysia




Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette, RM 188


As you can see, Urban Decay offers us pretty much everything (except for base make up, brows & brush). This set contains a mascara, eye pencil, lipgloss, bronzer, blusher, highlight, two matte eyeshadows and three shimmer eyeshadows.



Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette, RM 188


I really wish it came with a small sized brush because I don't really like the idea of carrying extra baggage if I were to bring around with me since it is big. The 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil is great because I just need a smooth glide of it to get the job done. The mascara included is the travel size of the ever popular Urban Decay Perversion (YAY!) and the lipgloss is the full sized Naked Lipgloss in Sesso (a rose with pink shimmer).


Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette, RM 188


Eyeshadow swatches from the left: 5050, Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare and Stun (source) 


Expect some falloff from the lighter colors but this doesn't bothers me much.




Swatches from the left: Bronzer, Blush, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stag 
and Naked Lipgloss in Sesso (source)

What You Get:

  • Eyeshadow: Dive (metallic rose w/golden micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze w/light gold micro-shimmer) and 5050 (cool bisque satin).
  • Bronzer: medium bronze matte.
  • Blush: vibrant pink w/light shimmer.
  • Perversion Mascara: blackest black.
  • 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Stag (deep brown satin).
  • Naked Lipgloss: Sesso (rose w/pink shimmer).
Fill Weight:
  • Eyeshadow: 5 x 1.4g POIDS NET/WT 5 x 0.04oz 
  • Blush Bronzer: 8.5 g POIDS NET.WT 0.3oz 
  • Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss-Sesso: 4ml / 0.13 fl. Oz 
  • Perversion Mascara: 4 ml/ 0.13 fl oz 
  • 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil: 0.8 g POIDS NET/NET WT. 0.03 oz
Verdict:

  • I would say the Urban Decay Naked On the Run palette is a good travel palette if you don't mind carrying around together some brushes to work with this palette. 
  • The colors from the Urban Decay Naked On the Run palette are suitable with asian skins like me (MAC NC42) and this palette will last you for quite sometime if you're looking for more bang on your buck!

No comments: